You have no items in your cart.
Join us for the 11th Annual J40 Farm Crawl Saturday, August 10, 2019
A day filled with food, farm tours, horse drawn wagon rides, local artists, history, wine tasting, hand crafted furniture, glass blowing, petting zoo, and so much fun for the whole family!
Start the day off with a delicious home cooked breakfast at the Amish School, than wander down the road to explore the 6 different participating farms, businesses, and museum along the route.
Here at Bloom and Bark Farm you can explore our gardens and greenhouses, see how a hand-crafted clay oven bakes delicious artisan breads, sample fresh produce and bread with a cold glass of mint water. Tour our Glass Blowing Studio and watch demonstrations by artist Tim Blair. Explore our new Local Artisan Market featuring the work of several local artists.
The Galvinators will be helping us celebrate the day with Live Music from 1-3pm here on the farm!
All of these great Business will be set up here at Bloom and Bark Farm.
- The Villages Folk School will be set with several artists on hand demonstrating and selling their art. Along with providing information about their classes.
- Crane Winery will be sampling their delicious sweet wines.
- Hershey’s Honey will be set up and selling all the good stuff their bees produce.
- Sonja Hoie will have yarn and textiles for sale, created from her flock of Icelandic Sheep which graze on the Thomas Home Farm.
- We also have several others in the works – so stay tuned for updates!
You will also have the opportunity to explore all these amazing businesses and farms just down the road: Lengacher’s Greenhouse & Variety Store, Yoder’s Indian Creek Furniture, Troy Academy, and Milton Creamery.
The J40 Farm Crawl is a fabulous opportunity to share summer family fun along Iowa’s Historic Hills Scenic Byway and celebrate the rural local businesses and farms that add vibrancy to the Iowa landscape.